Apache Airflow is a platform created by the community to programmatically author, schedule and monitor workflows. Project member Jarek Potiuk explains what that means.
Prefer video? It’s on YouTube.
- Airflow: http://airflow.apache.org/
- Latest release (1.10.10): https://airflow.apache.org/blog/airflow-1.10.10/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ApacheAirflow
- Airflow summit: https://airflowsummit.org/
- Photo Credit (Conductor photo) – Steven Pisano, Flickr – https://www.flickr.com/photos/45776673@N04/49615751236/