Here’s Tuesday’s Content track from ApacheCon NA 2015 in Austin.
- Chris Mattmann – If You Have The Content, Then Apache Has the Technology
- Neal Lewis – Filtering Twitter with UIMA
- Andrew Kennedy – Using Apache Brooklyn and Docker to Simulate your Production Environments in the Cloud
- Eddie Epstein – Development of IBM Watson with UIMA DUCC
- David Robinson – Big Data Graphs and Apache Tinkerpop 3
- Dmitriy Setrakyan – Apache Ignite (incubating)- Anatomy of an In-Memory Data Fabric
- Neill A. Kipp – Super8- Delivering HTTP Adaptive Streaming Video for all of Comcast